Thursday night, December 3rd, I took Joann to a movie. Her back started hurting during the previews and she struggled through the entire show. She was 8 days ahead of the due date and we didn't think much of it until that night when she woke me up at about 1 AM telling me she thought her water broke.
A few hours later, at about 6 AM, I noticed Jo wasn't in bed so I went upstairs to see what she was doing and Marina (Jo's Mom) was reading. I asked her if she had seen Jo and she said that she was in the bathroom. I told her that I had a strange dream that Jo had told me her water broke and Marina replied, "That wasn't a dream." and I knew at that moment a new adventure was about to happen...
Mitch and Jo-
ReplyDeleteIf there is anything we can do for you guys, give us a call. I work on the 3rd floor just below little Tag. I'm working tonight and tomorrow night, then Sun, Wed, Thurs next week. You're in our thoughts and prayers.
Paul