Tag had an MRI today. According to all the specialists observing him the MRI would provide a better indication of the vascular nature of the MASS. The mass has both malignant tumor and vascular characteristics, causing much wonder from the staff here. In fact, we found out the dermatologist specialist is featuring Tag at a conference on Wednesday evening. Just like his grandpa Brinton, Tag's already on stage!
Speaking of grandpa Brinton, I had the pleasure of introducing Howard to his grandson today. As I walked him back to Tag's station, I could tell he was excited to meet him. As grandpa leaned in to get a bird's eye view of baby Tag, we both heard a warning sound on the monitor. The nurse rushed over and I asked her what was the matter, as grandpa and I both had concerned looks on our faces. She said dryly, "Looks like grandpa is standing on Tag's IV," whereupon Howard sheepishly, but very quickly lifted his foot from off the tube. We both laughed out loud for a few minutes. It was classic. (pictured: grandpa Howard Brinton and his wife, Babs)

No comments:
Post a Comment