Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tag Scores Private Suite - 12/13 Update

Yesterday we came up to visit and Tag had been moved into room 11, a private suite (one of only two in the NICU).  I'm pretty sure it was because of his good behavior and ability to flirt with the ladies that afforded him this transfer.  We hung out with him most of the day and had grandparents from both sides eagerly visit and take their turns holding him.

Here's Tag with his cute Grandma, Marina Spence:



As you can see the little man was sportin' a cool cap given to him by the nurses.  Joann said it looked somewhat French, so she was talking to him with a French accent all morning.  He was also wearing a handsome outfit.  This is the first time I had seen him in clothes.



I wasn't feeling very well (with all the lack of sleep, go figure!), like I had a cold coming on, so I put on the mask just to be careful.  I told Tag I was pretending I was a doctor so that he wouldn't be confused as to who I was.  Take special note of Tag's Utah socks.  Very cool gift given by our friends Steve and Jill Rich.





Yesterday afternoon we all broke away from the hospital to go see the new Clint Eastwood movie, INVICTUS, about Nelson Mandela and South Africa's World Cup Rugby win.  Very good movie and even better break from all the hospital time.  After the movie, Jo and I came back to give Tag a little dinner.  He was very happy (and hungry) to see his Mom.




Now it's Sunday morning and I'm in the waiting room typing this quick update with haste as my Denver Broncos are about to face the undefeated Colts.  Joann's in giving Tag a little breakfast.  I think we'll be up here all day making sure he knows who his parents are.  Thank you for all your prayers and positive vibes.  Please include the doctors in your prayers as they are working hard to provide the correct diagnosis that will be the best long-term solution for the little man.

GO BRONCOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment