Monday, August 16, 2010

Re-Open The Wound

Tag just got taken into surgery that is scheduled for 3 hours.  Dr. Sadiki said he was hopeful they won't find any cancer in Tag's skin and they will close him up, but we'll have to wait and see.  The anesthesiologist said they have matched Tag's blood and have some on hand in case there is a lot of bleeding.  I really don't know how these doctors open up little kids day after day with all that blood and carnage.  I'm amazed and grateful for their hard work, study, and mastery.

Here's a few pictures taken this morning before the surgery.  Here's Tag's scar on July 19th, 2010:

And here it is today, August 16th:


Tag was pretty hungry this morning, but once we got him out of the car, he was his normal happy self.  We just played until they took him into the operating room.

Are those bubbles Dad?  Keep 'em coming!


Cute Mom, handsome son.
Nothing like a little cheek for breakfast.

Tag, living in the moment.
I DARE you to take that knife away from me, Tag!
Aww, you got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment