I forgot to mention this little story from this morning.
I dropped Jo and Tag off at the door and parked the car. On the way to the surgery checkin, I bought a Dr. Pepper from the cafe and did an admirable job sneaking it past 2 security guards and about 3 nurses en route to the waiting area... then just as I was scot free, I walked into the surgery waiting area and Jo and tag were right by the check in desk, where four nurses sat. The first words out of Joann's mouth were, (and quite loud), "You're NOT supposed to have that drink in here!"
I'm still laughing that my own wife ratted me out.
Joann here...Just to clarify beyond the fact that I'm generally a rule keeper and naturally bossy- the reason there are signs posted all over in surgery that food and drinks aren't allowed is that babies and children all come in fasting for their procedures. So in this instance I was feeling more for the kiddos and didn't want to make the experience any more unpleasant for them. I love my husband dearly despite this infraction ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment