This week, Joann and I will take Tag back to Primary Children's for his 3rd MRI. Now that he's passed the four month mark, he's old enough for us to consider surgery and we are excited to meet with our friends at Primary's to see if they agree that it's time to say goodbye to Tag's tumor. As per usual, baby Tag brings us more smiles than frowns and I feel so lucky to get to be his Dad.
Today, in honor of The Masters, Tag wore his favorite golf hat to church and there wasn't a person that passed by that didn't smile. Special thanks to Tag's cousin, Reece, for the cool sweater hand-me-down. Very stylin'...
Tag inspires me every day to smile and take in all that life has to offer. This has helped me many more times than I can count, as it's so easy to get caught up in bills, debts, and many other of life's dramas. When he smiles at me, all those things fade away and I find myself motivated to smile and be positive.
While we were in St. George, Tag got his first taste of a swimming pool. He loved it!
He also has visited his Great Grandmother Beta (pronounced Bee'-tah) and he loves to play with his grandma Marina.
PS. Grandpa Charles, Tag and I really enjoyed watching Phil Mickelson win his third green jacket today. Amazing performance and super cool to watch him hug his wife Amy at the end as she is fighting breast cancer, as opposed to all the media coverage of Tiger Woods after he has cheated on his wife and kids multiple times. Isn't Phil's the better, more newsworthy story?

No comments:
Post a Comment