First, just before Pack was born, Joann tried her best to wean Tag from the breast feeding and he was mostly done with it. However, as soon as Tag noticed baby Pack nursing, Tag has wanted back in, but Joann was doing her best to give Pack the priority. Anyway, the other day Tag walked up to Joann and said, matter-of-factly, "Mom, I need some boob."
This still makes me laugh just thinking about it. Then a few days later, as both he and Pack were nursing (making Joann look like a milk factory), Tag noticed me coming into the room and he proudly broke free and said to me, "Daddy, I got Mama Wa!" (Mama Wa is what Tag calls breast milk).
I replied, "You do??"
To which he said, proudly with a hint of joy, "Yeah! I so yucky!" (yucky = lucky)...
----------
Today, while at a rather boring Church service, Tag was doing pretty well to stay still and quiet. There was a returned missionary sister speaking and as she stood up to give her remarks, I pointed her out to Tag and told him that she was a missionary, to which he repeated the word and seemed to forget it. Then, about 15 minutes later as the woman's talk was dragging on, Tag came and sat back on my lap. He looked up at me and said, "I want the missionary to be DONE."
Don't we all, son, don't we all. We've been laughing about that quote all afternoon.
| Tag finding the American flag at church. |
![]() |
| Church with cousins Adele (left) and Tennie (right). |

No comments:
Post a Comment