When we let him down to explore, he is immediately happy and begins to explore, often leading to happy looks from other patrons and bystanders. His small size, mixed with his surprisingly agile walking ability and friendly smiles makes him a very popular young man.
Case in point: Yesterday I took him on walk early in the morning and he found a large group of retired Winter Texan women in the pool. He walked up to the pool's edge, captured their attention, and proceeded to entertain them all for about 10 minutes.
We also had the pleasure of attending a basketball game of Tag's 2nd cousins, Helena and Giselle. Giselle was a cheerleader during Helena's game and then played the next game. While I struggled to keep Tag off the court during most of the game, I couldn't believe how exciting Giselle's game was. I mean the score was tied 0-0 at the end of the 3rd quarter and we were cheering like it was a March Madness game! Here's some photos of these cute girls:
| Giselle cheers for Helena. |
| Lulu |
| Helena |
No comments:
Post a Comment