Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Stuffy Noses

The last three weeks, Tag and I have rotated two different miserable colds.  He has had a nasty ear infection that laughed in the face of the first antibiotic and 3 weeks later he still pulls at his ears.  He has been stuffy and not sleeping well.  I also have been extremely tired, stuffy, and coughing like an old smoker.

I'm not sure who gave it to whom, but that's not important.  What I am trying to figure out is how to stop the madness!  Joann hasn't been feeling her best either, and the lack of sleep with her husband stuffy and sleeping rather loudly at night, and her son waking every time he coughs has left us all quite tired and miserable.

Other than that, we're great! We are visiting St. George and grandma Brinton for a few weeks and I took some fun photos but left the camera cord in Woodland Hills, so you'll have to wait.

Here's a photo of Tag enjoying a swing a few weeks ago.  He cried when Joann took him out he was having so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't read the blog for a while, and loved what you have written. Thanks for taking the time to put into words your feelings so I can read them. We miss seeing you and enjoy the blog very much!!

    ReplyDelete