Monday, January 25, 2010

Diaper Dandy Dad

For years the term "Diaper Dandy" has been an expression used by college basketball announcer Dick Vitale to describe a really good freshman basketball player.  Well, on Saturday I found myself at the Springville, Utah Walmart roaming the aisles for my first purchase of diapers.  I just had to laugh at the transition my life has taken the last few months.

It took me at least 15 minutes staring at the diaper rack to find the newborn sizes, and was determined to find them without asking for help. I'm happy to report that I was successful.  A proud day for this Diaper Dandy Dad.

Here's a few recent pictures of Baby Tag.  We finally captured a few of those new smiley faces he's been sportin' and let me tell you, these pictures just don't capture how classic these looks are in person.



 

3 comments:

  1. Man o man are those pictures adorable. I got a good chuckle picturing you standing...staring...at the diaper selection at Walmart. I can't wait to see little Tag again soon! Darcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute smiles!! Loved seeing them!! We missed you on Sunday and were hoping you would come by. I am anxious to see if the hat I made will fit. Come up and see us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is soooo cute. What a sweet smile. Just wait until he starts laughing. Cate just started laughing a couple of weeks ago and it's the greatest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete